Petra Aluminum Company in Jordan is seeking an experienced Estimation and Tenders Manager. A Document Controller is responsible for the timely, accurate and efficient preparation and management of documents. They control the numbering, sorting, filing, reviewing, storing and retrieval of both electronic and hard copy documents produced by technical teams, projects or departments.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Estimation and Tenders Manager
- Responsible for handling team of 10 estimators.
- Manage all incoming estimation inquires, study specifications and requirements, allocate work between estimators according to experience and work load, contact suppliers locally and internationally, oversee and supervise the preparation of quotations, checking and verifying the final outcome.
- Oversee documentation of inquiries, quotation process and suppliers feedback.
- Review all tender documents in all terms, distribute work amongst team members to meet tender requirements, raise any inquiries or red flags to Commercial Manager, and supervise and oversee meeting the tender deadline.
- Maintain and update supplier lists and prices and comparisons.
- Maintain and update costing mechanism and worksheets.
- Report back to Commercial Manager and Top Management.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 10 years experience as Estimation and Tenders Manager in Aluminum and Glass industry.
- English proficiency written and spoken.
- Leadership skills.
- Time management skills.
- Willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Data organization skills
- Great time management skills
- Very detail oriented
- Strong communication skills both oral and written (English and Arabic)
Candidates interested in applying for the job, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.