Brief Job Description:
1. Responsible for planning and managing projects’ timeline, budget and resources.
2. Working with different departments to ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
3. Using appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
4. Measuring project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
5. Reporting project status, progress, issues/risks to management on a monthly basis.
6. Gathering and analyzing information to prepare status reports for management.
7. Evaluating and assessing results of project and lessons learned.
· Qualifications & Competencies:
1. Bachelor’s in Industrial Engineering or Business Management
2. Knowledge in Six Sigma, process re-engineering, material management, quality assurance, budgeting and costing is a plus.
3. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Project)
4. Organized and detail-oriented
5. Strong communication skills both oral and written
6. Ability to multi-task effectively
7. Critical thinking and problem solving
Candidates interested in applying for the job, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.