Petra Aluminum Company in Jordan is seeking an experienced Sales Person. A Sales Person will be responsible for follow-up of quotations internally, presenting our products to clients, handling clients requests, preparing contracts and securing jobs.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Follow up internally on preparation of quotations.
- Understand and review quotations.
- Manage incoming inquires, study specifications and requirements, meet with clients and represent the company.
- Fully understand company products and services offered.
- Maintain excellent client relation and attend to all inquiries and requests.
- Represent the company and products.
- Review all tender documents in all terms, prepare technical files, raise any inquiries or red flags to Commercial Manager, and supervise and oversee meeting the tender deadline.
- Maintain and update client lists and contact.
- Update internally system with client requests and followup.
- Report back to Commercial Manager and Top Management.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Sales preferably in Aluminum and Glass industry.
- English proficiency written and spoken.
- Time management skills.
- Willing to work overtime, weekends and holidays.
- Data organization skills
- Great time management skills
- Very detail oriented
- Strong communication skills both oral and written (English and Arabic)
- Engineering degree.
Candidates interested in applying for the job, please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.